October 4, 2011

Liana + Jose | Engaged


This engagement session had been scheduled for several months, so I was really excited when it finally rolled around. I haven't had the chance to do a ton of e-sessions, but they are definitely something I'd like to do more of! Liana and Jose were so much fun to work with. Jose proposed to Liana at the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, so it was the perfect spot to do their pictures (we even did a little reenactment of the proposal). The cup they are holding in a couple of the pictures, they bought at the museum after the proposal. It's says "FOREVER 2010". Congratulations Liana and Jose!!!


1 comment:

  1. I know I'm prejudiced because the photographer is family, but these pictures are excellent. I'm sure Liana and Jose helped a lot. It looks like you were having a blast. I know your wedding pictures will also be awesome. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete