December 13, 2011

The Lancaster Family

I loooove these pictures! I've had this vision of doing pictures at a tree farm for a while and I really like how they turned out! I took pictures at Melissa's birthday last month, which you can see HERE. These are also for her adorable kids' 2 year and 6 month pictures (they were almost there, but we wanted to do them before it was freezing!).

My baby boy was born in June. I was busy before that, but since I went back to work in July I have been CRAZY busy. For my family's sake I probably won't do as many family sessions next year (so don't wait until the last minute to schedule yours!). I love doing them so I'm definitely not giving them up, but I would like to do more like this. I love props, I always have! If I didn't take a prop with me, I always wish I had. I want to collaborate with families and do more styled shoots (kids jumping on a bed in a field, lemonade stand, at a pumpkin patch :) ....etc, etc, etc....). I will still do family sessions with out all of that, but I would like to do most like this.....


No comments:

Post a Comment