December 5, 2011

The Frazier Family

I love this family! This is the third time I've had the privilege of seeing them through my lens (first time for the whole family!). It's been fun to look back and not only see how I've grown as a photographer each time, but to see how the boys have grown and changed.

It was sort of a gloomy day. No awesome sun flare shot opportunities ;) but I really like the look I got. I think it went well with the location.... it used to be an insane asylum. There was an old guy there who I felt like was following us around. He would mumble things I couldn't understand and at one point handed us some kind of grapes light fixture to use in the picture. :) Haha, it was fun. Cool spot, definitely going back there.

Don't you just love how it looks "K" is sneezing leaves in the last picture? Haha ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment